It is possible to get a modification to a divorce judgement or order even after the completion of the divorce process. If changes in your life have made the original divorce agreements unfair or unworkable, you can seek the legal modification of several or all of the terms of the agreement. You can request for a modification either by appealing the divorce judgement in the Court of Appeals or by filing a modification motion with the court that issued the divorce judgement.

Did this answer your question?